Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photography
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photography Both digital and film. Discussions about cameras, gear, exposure, technique, and sharing your photography

Need Some Pictures

Old 04-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Thumbs down Need Some Pictures

Hey guys i'm kinda new to this website and I love it!!! Anyway my wife and I are starting a photography business, and we need some pictures of individuals who would not care to be on our website. We are just trying to get some pictures for our portfolio (retouches). We are very busy people with our full-time jobs and we just need a little boost. So if any of you all would like to send some pictures we can use and retouch, that would be awesome!!! And if you like your picture after we retouch it, I will send it back to you and save it for quality print. PLEASE JUST SEND ORIGINAL PHOTOS NO RETOUCHES....AS WE WILL DO THAT OURSELVES Thanks again for your time!!!
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photography