Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photography
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photography Both digital and film. Discussions about cameras, gear, exposure, technique, and sharing your photography

Amazing portfolio

Old 07-10-2008, 05:36 AM
Re: Amazing portfolio

Originally Posted by JD Spears View Post
I don't know. I went to the library but they didn't have Popular Photography. Tried online and they are showing the April 08 as their current edition. Will try B&N tomorrow. Did it say something to indicate that they had seen a print or full size image?
Were you referring too the number and creditability of people that have endorsed his work? If so you could add Scott Kelby to your list. However, judging through out history to present would lead me to believe that's barely an indicator, much less proof. Now, if they were saying they purchased a print or claimed to have seen a larger version in some form or another that would be a different story. I will say yes he does beautiful work, so much so that I would think he would have a cash machine selling fine art prints. That is if...

Here is a summary of the steps he uses that he explained in the Pop Photog.
The image listed there is the image that appeared in the mag.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photography