RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photography
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photography Both digital and film. Discussions about cameras, gear, exposure, technique, and sharing your photography

photoshop web gallery help??

Old 09-24-2008, 12:59 PM

photoshop web gallery help??

hi...i was hoping there would be someone around to help me figure out how to email this...i finally figured out how to make it and tried to email it but it's not a proper link...can anyone help?
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-24-2008, 03:48 PM

Re: photoshop web gallery help??

What are you trying to email? The entire Web Gallery (too big for that) or a link to it on your web site?

Juergen
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-25-2008, 12:39 PM

thanks...just realized it's just for putting on a website...which i don't have...i was thinking i could email a link to view it from the local host but realized that only works on my computer...waaa!! i was really happy about it for a sec....
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Patron

RetouchPRO has a Gallery available for members that you could email a link to your friends and family... or you could use any of a number of other online photo album/storage sites.. flickr, photobucket, webshots, picasa, shutterfly, myphotoalbum, plus a bunch more (mostly free)
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-25-2008, 02:26 PM

thanks...i do use photobucket and flickr...i'll just keep doing that...i was thinking i could skip the step of resizing and uploading which would've been super cool....oh well...thanks for trying to help.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-26-2008, 09:46 AM

you don't have to resize to upload to adorama and if you are sharing --your family will be able to download the full size version
http://www.adoramapix.com/?sid=200809261001426409z
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-26-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarbees View Post
you don't have to resize to upload to adorama and if you are sharing --your family will be able to download the full size version
http://www.adoramapix.com/?sid=200809261001426409z
I do not think that you can upload an entire web gallery as created with Photoshop. The way I understand it, you can upload the individual pictures and arrange them in an on-line album. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Juergen
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-26-2008, 11:34 AM

i'll look into it thanks...i have just begun the learning process but agreed to help someone with a project they are working on...so i'm retouching pics for them and sending several different versions for them to look at...it would've been perfect if i could do that straight from photoshop...the web gallery seemed perfect ....if you could just email a link for them to see...because it just takes a long time to upload and send large files...and resizing a whole folder takes a long time too...i just wish there was an easier way to share with email clients or family/friends etc...
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photography