03-30-2010, 05:37 PM
| || |
| || |
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Northern Hemisphere
April 2010 Photo Competition: Entries
Theme: Entry Period:
- April 1st, 2010 to April 27 6:00pm EST
- April 27, 2010 to April 30 6:00pm EST
- April 1st, 2010 to April 31 6:00pm EST
- Vote for the 3 entries you like the best by considering how well it fits with the chosen theme and how well the technical details were handled.
- Votes are weighted to give greater weight to First Place votes than to Second and greater weight to Second than to Third place votes:
- First Place 4 points
- Second Place 2 points
- Third Place 1 point
- In case of a tie, first place will be giving to the person with the most "first place" votes
- If there is still a tie, first place will be giving to the person with the most "second place" votes
- If there is still a tie, first place will be giving to the person with the most "third place" votes
- If there is still a tie, first place will be giving to the person that first posted his/her entry
Tips & Rules:
- The winner will be notified via retouchpro.com's private messaging and will choose a subject for the following month.
- Be sure to make your entry as large as possible within the forum's restriction.
- Each member may submit only one entry for this competition but you may change your entry up until the deadline.
- The usual "copyright" requirements apply. You must have shot the picture or have the rights to it. Honour system applies.
- Since this is a learning forum, we'd love to have the technical details: shutter speed, ISO, f-stop etc.
- This is NOT the forum for photo art filters or art programs and this is NOT the place to showcase your abilities with layers, masks, collages or overlays of multiple images.
- Entries may be deleted if they do not meet criteria.
- The winner gets to choose the next assignment PLUS all the accolades that come from being chosen "Winner".
- Please post your photo submissions without commentary and instead use the Discussion thread for comments on your photo or other photographer's photos.
- All RetouchPro members may take part in the competition and all members may vote, whether they have submitted an entry or not.
Last edited by Frank Lopes; 03-30-2010 at 06:04 PM.