Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photography
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photography Both digital and film. Discussions about cameras, gear, exposure, technique, and sharing your photography

For all photographers worldwide

Old 08-22-2015, 04:48 AM
For all photographers worldwide

I found this on Facebook and thought it should be an interesting project...... Snap some pictures on September 3, 2015 and send them to her....

Amy Brown
In 2011, I organized a little project: a day-in-photos. On August 19th, we had 43 people contribute from 9 different countries. Here was the result:

And this year we are going to do it again! The concept of this event is a simple one:

To document one day in the life of the world. The ordinary, the regular, the normal...Just to have a snapshot of life.

Everyone is invited to participate! All you have to do is take photos on Thursday September 3, 2015. That's it!

Here's what you need to know:

1. Take photos on September 3rd. Use your phone, camera, whatever device you have.

2. Guidelines: The world is your subject! Take pictures anywhere of anything and anyone (with their permission of course). Be creative, think outside the box, and have fun!

3. Send 1-5 of these photos to with the following info:

Full Name, Location (City and Country), and the Specific Time of each photo (i.e. 7:43).

4. Tell your friends/family/acquaintances! The more people we have the better! Tweet it, Instagram it, FB it ( ), smoke signals, carrier pigeons, the works. #dayofphotos2015

I'm so excited and hope you are too!

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photography