Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software > Photoshop Elements Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photoshop Elements Help Questions and answers about Adobe Photoshop Elements (all versions).
One question per thread, please.

elements 6 tutorials

Old 11-15-2009, 11:28 AM
Re: elements 6 tutorials

I don't know if this really applies to this thread. Hi all I have not been on here because i had to get a new password , I noticed alot of posts on here are kind of old, do alot of people use PSE , I am onlly using this because it is only what I could afford , I also find this is really all i need , i find Photoshop CS has too much and the cost of it is alot of money . My question is PSE good enough or if you shoot professional do you really need Photoshop CS to do Photo restoration these 2 software editing programs the same thing except photoshop has more tools to work with and you don't have as many options for those particular tools in PSE, I was using Photoshop 3.0 to 7.0 and I find PSE very similar to earlier versions of Photoshop.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Re: elements 6 tutorials

Was using both Paint Shop Pro 9 and PE 4.. Just bought PE 8 and am using it more every day. May not give up Paint Shop Pro for a while (if at all) but there is some very nice stuff in 8. I found out from a strictly Photoshop user that they are similar and most of the time it is easy to use PE for Photoshop tutorials etc. Also a lot of Photoshop actions will work in PE 8.

Photoshop is a bit out of my price for a hobby. PE8 is about $70.00 at Best Buy.

Steve C.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software > Photoshop Elements Help