Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software > Photoshop Help
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Photoshop Help Tips, questions, and solutions for Adobe Photoshop users
One tip or question per thread, please

Best Photoshop Shortcuts List

Old 03-08-2011, 01:26 PM
Best Photoshop Shortcuts List

In planning our recent "Speed" show, Steve Caplin and I got into a discussion of the pros and cons of the various shortcut lists published on the web. My own preference is for comprehensive yet terse lists. Steve countered (and rightly so) that those verge on the unreadable, which mitigates their usefulness. His own preference is for more specialized lists that might leave off many common options, but include some of the harder-to-remember or more obscure shortcuts. We both agreed that some lists might be best for some Photoshop users but other lists might be better for others.

So I decided to throw it out to you. What's your favorite Photoshop shortcuts list?

Please provide a link and perhaps mention your general area of Photoshop interest (retouching, photo-art, 3D, illustration, etc.). Obviously there's not one list that's best for everyone, but hopefully we'll accumulate a resource for anyone looking for the best Photoshop shortcuts list for their particular area of interest.
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-10-2011, 06:02 AM
Re: Best Photoshop Shortcuts List

I'm actually in the process today of knocking up a useful shortcuts list for a client I'm tutoring. It's starting with the very basics so wouldn't be too applicable here in it's raw form I'd imagine, but I'l keep it under consideration and maybe make a spin off

Edit: For anyone after a good comprehensive list see here
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software > Photoshop Help