RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RetouchPRO LIVE Discussion and announcements for RetouchPRO LIVE events

RetouchPRO LIVE with Steve Caplin - 06/10/09

Old 06-08-2009, 09:05 PM

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE with Steve Caplin - 06/10/09

Hi I was like you today. wondering how when and where.......
Doug says.....

A brief overview of the full registration process:

* You authorize the payment via the info page
* Some time later you will receive a registration link (I send them out manually, so it could be a few hours). Click on the link to finish registration
* A bit later (again, manual) you will receive your unique URL to watch the event. There will also be a reminder sent (at least that part is automatic) an hour before it starts.
hope this helps
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-08-2009, 11:22 PM
Janitor

Thanks, dvo.

As of midnight my time, I've processed all payments received and have sent all but one registration form (pesky email mismatches, let me know on the paypal page if you're going to register with a different address than you pay with).

So if you paid June 8 or earlier and haven't gotten the registration form, email me at dnelson at this domain.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-09-2009, 02:14 AM

Aw! Heck! Who needs the sleep anyway. I'll set my alarm for 2.30am here in Oz and be prepared for 3. Looooots of coffee!

Ya know Doug, people either appreciate this or no at such low cost. So, reasonably accommodate, but I wouldn't be bending over backwards to do that.

Great concept... I'll be in my jim jams (oz for pyjamas) and no-none will know.......
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Janitor

Remember the last time you were preparing for a world-wide live webcast and the day before the event there was a tornado attack 10 miles from your house and the resulting repeated elecrical outages and surges fried your network card? Yeah? Me too!

But now that's behind me, and I'm more concerned about the 1/3 of ticket-buyers that still haven't clicked on the link in the confirmation email to finish their registration process.

If you paid but didn't get (or can't find) the registration email, contact me at dnelson at this domain. If you don't finish registering you won't be able to view the event.

And a little tip: check your spam folder and make sure retouchpro.com is whitelisted with your antispam software (the latter is always a good idea, even for those not attending this event).
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-10-2009, 07:36 AM
Janitor

Still a few remaining that haven't completed their registration. If you paid but haven't gotten your registration confirmation, email me at dnelson at this domain.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Janitor

You can purchase your ticket up until about an hour before showtime, but I'll continue processing registrations for another half-hour after that (so don't dally about completing the registration process). After that I'll be too busy prepping for the webcast (pushups, carb-loading, lighting 1000 scented candles, the usual).
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-10-2009, 09:00 AM

Doug for us mac users who may not be able to post questions during the webinar, any chance of us emailing questions to you and you checking your email and relaying the questions to Steve?
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-10-2009, 09:02 AM

Hi Doug I registered and payed for today's event but didn't receive any link. I was just wondering if i will receive it on time.

Thanks
Tali
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Janitor

You should have received an email with a registration link to finish the process. Email me if you didn't get that (it had a big blue button to click on).
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashtones View Post
Doug for us mac users who may not be able to post questions during the webinar, any chance of us emailing questions to you and you checking your email and relaying the questions to Steve?
Let's just hope the Mac bug has been fixed. I'll be verifying that at the very beginning. I already have to juggle too many screens while Steve is presenting. It's like NASA control on my side.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE