RetouchPRO

RetouchPRO (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/)
-   RetouchPRO LIVE (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/retouchpro-live/)
-   -   RetouchPRO LIVE - Steve Caplin REBROADCAST (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/retouchpro-live/26496-retouchpro-live-steve-caplin-rebroadcast.html)

Doug Nelson 06-19-2009 02:42 AM

RetouchPRO LIVE - Steve Caplin REBROADCAST

Due to popular demand I'll be rebroadcasting our RetouchPRO LIVE event with Steve Caplin on Saturday, June 20, at 6pm CDT (see link below for other time zones)

This will be a verbatim playback of the original broadcast, so this event will not offer the interactivity RetouchPRO LIVE webcasts would normally offer.

Click the following link for details and ticket sales:
http://www.retouchpro.com/index.php?page=rebroadcast

Cumbrian 06-19-2009 03:20 AM

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE - Steve Caplin REBROADCAST

Living in London England its rebroadcast at Midnight,which is no good to me.Any chance to buy a ticket but be able to watch it at any time we like,maybe you could leave it on line for a week or something.Only a thought.Thank You.Cumbrian

smiling dog 06-19-2009 08:10 AM

Yes, I would like that as well. Saturday night is not the most convenient time for me, but I will try to make time to view it. Even at that I am grateful for a second chance to see it. Thanks!

AKAndrews 06-19-2009 08:45 AM

Yes any scheduled time is less preferable than on demand. It is very hard to find a two hour slot as a mom who freelances... especially at dinnertime Saturday night...

would LOVE to be able to see this but it needs to be more flexible as to time...

thanks for listening

Doug Nelson 06-19-2009 08:58 AM

I am investigating other options, but right now there is no "watch anytime" capability.

It's always the middle of the night somewhere, but hopefully this being rebroadcast 6 hours later than the original showtime will help some timezones that were disadvantaged last time.

I've updated the FAQ, please take a look at it.

I'm testing a new registration workflow. This time you'll be redirected to the registration site immediately after paying. If you are not redirected, please send me an email with your paypal transaction info to dnelson at this domain.

Doug Nelson 06-20-2009 07:16 AM

I can't normally mention something this specific, since the live broadcasts are very fluid due to the viewer questions, but in my opinion Steve's demo of making faux beard stubble alone is worth the ticket price. Steve had a lot of great tips and information about compositing and life as a professional photoillustrator, but that stubble demonstration is what keeps coming back to my mind.

Doug Nelson 06-20-2009 05:05 PM

The ticket sales link is now closed.

Calvinhollywood 06-20-2009 06:06 PM

Black Screen here:-(

Edit: works now!!!!!

lg Calvin

bpearce2001 06-20-2009 08:09 PM

Fantastic broadcast (except for the audio problems of course) and I would even pay to view it again!!!!!

Definitely need more sessions with this guy! I recently bought both of his books and am not disappointed there either.

Fortunately, aside from the garbled sound, I could hear loud and clear this time... yay!

Keep 'em coming. Best $10 I've spent in a long time.

Becky

shadie 06-20-2009 08:09 PM

Doug I would like to say this was well worth the time and effort! You can count me in on the next one. As far as the audio problems, did not take away from the presentation at all. Once again thank you!

Shadie