RetouchPRO

RetouchPRO (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/)
-   RetouchPRO LIVE (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/retouchpro-live/)
-   -   RetouchLIVE On Demand Re Broadcast (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/retouchpro-live/26547-retouchlive-demand-re-broadcast.html)

peepo 06-23-2009 03:37 AM

RetouchLIVE On Demand Re Broadcast

Hi

I was lucky enough to get an invitation to a rebroadcast of a ReoutchPRO live with Chris Tarantino and got excited until I found out the time of the broadcast (midnight in the UK - holiday commitments made this time impossible for me)

I contacted Chris by email to see if I could buy a copy from him, and he very kindly pointed me in the direction of Doug.

I have read the forums on these events, which seem to be great, but I think that you are missing out on a MASSIVE amount of potential viewers because the broadcasts are at set times.

As the events are pre recorded, would it be possible to pay and watch on demand? 2 hours must mean a large file, but even if this was in smaller chunks that would be fine.

How about pay per view via itunes?

I'd really like to watch this event and am willing to pay. If I am, Im sure that there are many many others I can't help feeling that Retouch PRO are missing out here....

Kermy 06-23-2009 03:47 AM

Re: RetouchLIVE On Demand Re Broadcast

Yep. Have no issue with paying for seeing this, but scheduling doesn't fit in with me. A pay per view or iTunes hookup is a trick that shouldn't be missed...

Doug Nelson 06-23-2009 07:14 AM

Perhaps some day. But right now it simply isn't practical.

skydog 06-23-2009 05:20 PM

So lets do it again until the money runs out....

inHaliburton 06-25-2009 07:32 AM

I, too, would be interested, especially if I could download and view several times.

Hendrik 06-25-2009 12:14 PM

I also vote for this solution.

Why not try to work together with another company and for a small raise in the payment maybe it's possible.

isyseurope 07-16-2009 05:55 AM

Couldn't they be made available as a streamed option (like Kelby training etc?). No worries about file sizes and could be managed on a subscription basis or individual sessions.

Seems like a win-win for everyone that way..

Jon

Nanls 07-20-2009 12:17 AM

I too would be willing to pay for the streaming video. Kinda like lynda.com
Thanks!

Andrew Lawrence 08-31-2009 11:15 PM

I think I read something about prices are more costly for different times, that might be why it's scheduled the at those times.... but I might be wrong.

The times work great for me, but a lot of people seem to be having a problem with this. Maybe it would be possible to have two different rebroadcasts 12 hours apart or something?