RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RetouchPRO LIVE Discussion and announcements for RetouchPRO LIVE events

RetouchPRO LIVE - Gry Garness Feedback

Old 07-18-2009, 02:56 PM

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE - Gry Garness Feedback

I signed up and payed the PayPal fee and was never notified to register even after sending Doug an email on Friday as a reminder no registration email was sent to me.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-18-2009, 03:06 PM

Great event that was. Would like to have it recorded.

Cheers,
Matt =)
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-18-2009, 03:16 PM

This was a great event, and being a UK resident, often in London, I'm seriously thinking of taking up some of Gry's 1:1 training.

Best event yet
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-18-2009, 06:03 PM

Ken, the registration happens differently than in the first LIVE offering. Now after paying with payPal, be sure to click that button that I think says 'return to merchant'. If you click it you will be sent to the 'registration' page. So it is one process now (pay then immediately register). It isn't obvious to do this, at least I didn't think it was. Maybe it was explained somewhere and I just missed it but I felt like i kind of luckily stumbled on it for the 2nd session I signed up to attend. For the first session I just closed the paypay page since I already had a retouchPro page open. For the 2nd one when I clicked that button I just was trying some different navigation for grins, glad I did :-)

I loved the session and while there was some lag for the screen, it was tolerable. It helped when Doug pointed it out so she could slow down and wait for us to catch up. All of the LIVE broadcasts have been terrific and I hope to see them continue. So far I have been fortunate enough to attend each one. Once I rejoin the workforce full time that may end but for now, I'm in!

Thanks much,

Doreen
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-18-2009, 07:05 PM

Damn! I thought the cost was $10.00 but it ended up being $60.00 after I bought $50.00 worth of her books. Was impressed.

Larry
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-18-2009, 07:27 PM

My first...finally...Sat is a great time and for me it was 1 p.m. in the afternoon which was good as well. So much information and it was hard for me to grasp it all...thus telling me how much I still have to learn...especially use of channels and masks. Any repeats on the others you recently offered?
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-18-2009, 07:35 PM

Sign me up for the rebroadcast (actually I know I'll have to do that when it's available), but that was a lot of information to cover and I know I didn't get everything out of it that I could have, so I'll definitely be attending this one again. Also saw I missed one on masking that was held on Wednesday... never got that announcement. Guess that's another one I'll be attending the rebroadcast for. Gry is amazing. I'm wanting to get her book too, but will have to wait until I have a little more cash. Thanks for these webinars and for keeping them affordable for working people like me!
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-19-2009, 03:43 AM

Excellent Webinar , Please do more & also at times that are UK friendly! Thx Gry & Doug
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-19-2009, 05:42 AM

Doug...pls stagger rebroadcasts a numerous times so we have a chance to participate if the first time is inconvienent or find a depository site that stores the presentation that payers have access to. In fact, I would like to see Gay's again...I just couldn't take notes fast enough. thanks
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-19-2009, 08:42 AM

Overall very good. I'd like to see more sessions with Gry. Having read her Retouching e-book was definitely a help which I'd recommend to others. My only nitpick is that I wish the info at the beginning had been more abbreviated. I appreciated seeing her custom pallet, but didn't need as much step-by-step in creating one when what I wanted to see was retouching. Otherwise, a great presentation, and well worth the $10!!!

It would be great if the recordings of all these events could eventually be made available "on-demand". I know there are events I've missed which I'd like to see, and I suspect some people would like to see a presentation more than once.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE