RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RetouchPRO LIVE Discussion and announcements for RetouchPRO LIVE events

Feedback - Gry Garness 08/08/09

Old 08-08-2009, 01:54 PM

Re: Feedback - Gry Garness 08/08/09

The webinar was magnificent!!!!

Doug, can you please re-broadcast Gry's first webinar at a european-user friendly timeslot.

kind regards
heiko
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-08-2009, 01:56 PM

The webniar was excellent. I have her book so a lot of it was repetitive for me. But it was nice to finally see things in live perspective. This web cast may have been a little advance and fast pace for a few but I thought it was at a decent pace.

At some points I felt that the cast was a bit to slow--especially when she was addressing some answers. I would like to suggest no questions during the webniar in order to make the webniar quick, more efficient, and streaming at a reasonable pace--maybe the last 30 at the end for questioning that way people who already know how to can leave if they chose too.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-08-2009, 08:14 PM

Great webniar and a great time for me as well. For those of you who remember that damn retouching DVD that sells for $200, now for only $10 you get that and more.

Last edited by skydog; 08-09-2009 at 05:20 AM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-09-2009, 02:43 AM

Missed this one -had to work- I am in line for the rebroadcast..........
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-09-2009, 11:55 AM

I have to say the method of teaching and explanation by Gry was extremely a great opportunity as this was also my first time of attending Retouch Pro LIVE. I was in a same situation as some others here as well that several steps were quite advanced for my level. However, I have learned alot just by following the workflow and simply take notes of what Gry went through.

Therefore, I believe it is necessary to purchase Gry's ebook to have some initial concept and flows to follow along.

In my opinion, I think it might be worthwhile if there is some sample image where everyone could download the same image as the presenter to work with. Well, this is just my suggestion as it might be easier to follow the steps.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-12-2009, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cippy View Post
In general this was an excellent presentation. All the steps were relevant but my real interest is in the actual skin retouching techniques performed on the retouch layer. Do you think a webinar on this specific topic can be arranged. Not only on which tools are used, but when specifically each tool or technique is used: the healing brush, clone stamp, dodging and burning. Of exteme importance is methods of keeping, controlling, and correcting effects of d&b on skin color and saturation.
I concur completely here: I also wish to see more tutorials and information on the skin retouching part.

Please ask Gry, or someone else, to have such a tutorial for us.

Thank you
Jacques
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE