RetouchPRO LIVE Discussion and announcements for RetouchPRO LIVE events

RetouchPRO LIVE with Amy Dresser

Old 09-28-2010, 10:50 PM

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE with Amy Dresser

Thanks Jonas! I'll look into it.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-28-2010, 11:34 PM

Hello Max, probably Yu Fujimoto is just the username...??

マジ日本人なの?

Well, I'm a Japanese but currently living in Asian region which is 2 hours behind Tokyo. Occasionally, I come and goes to Australia which is then 1 hour and sometime 2 hours ahead of you.

Not just you that are busy. I am a busy working person also but I know how to manage my time. If I want to be up for the show, I dedicate and "manage" my time. It's also a big deal for me with the timing. Sometime I have to wake up at 4am based on where I am to watch the show. I have nothing to whine about.

I know how to record the show. I have all the materials it's so damn easy. However, I won't. I follow by the rules, respect the presenter. Infact, it would be such a **** if because of I'm the one ruins it all. The person took so much time and effort into "share" and "educate". Infact, this is also an opportunity to interact and ask something for advise.

For Youtube, I myself is also desperate for the rental lock issue as well. However, I know the meaning of "Being patient" just wait....

I know Doug is doing everything he could to provide the best method into distributing. For what reason he has to provide all these useful materials to everyone if people just keep whining about this and that.

You don't have to stick with just these RetouchPRO Live or rebroadcast. There are so many other useful resources out there. If these are not ready, I'll learn from other resources as well. Pratice with some other material as well and hope that someday the YOUTUBE rental thing would expand more widely. By that time, you might already learn something more advanced and feel like why you have to wait for just this particular LIVE Show....
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-28-2011, 12:08 AM

Hi Guys

I'm new here, I've been trying to watch amy dresser video however the rental is not available in my country, can anyone help as to how to access ? I've already subscribe to the email and what's next? thanks in advance for your help cheers !
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-28-2011, 12:35 AM

7 months or so ago, Doug said it will be available soon haha.
tried to get him to make it available directly, but he wasn't interested.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE