RetouchPRO

RetouchPRO (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/)
-   RetouchPRO LIVE (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/retouchpro-live/)
-   -   RP LIVE - Chris Tarantino redo (rebroadcast) (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/retouchpro-live/28127-rp-live-chris-tarantino-redo-rebroadcast.html)

Doug Nelson 11-09-2009 12:54 AM

RP LIVE - Chris Tarantino redo (rebroadcast)
 
This is a rebroadcast of our most recent show with Chris Tarantino. Watch Chris' desktop via your web browser as he performs a beauty retouch from start to finish.

Wednesday, November 11, 2pm CST (click link below for other time zones)

Click the link below for details and ticket sales:
http://www.retouchpro.com/index.php?page=rebroadcast

gamedonechanged 11-09-2009 06:39 AM

Re: RP LIVE - Chris Tarantino redo (rebroadcast)
 
Oh great new great news. Just paid and waiting to hear back confirmation so I can register.

So glad this one is happening so soon!!!

Thanks Doug.

elboertjie 11-09-2009 07:31 AM

Re: RP LIVE - Chris Tarantino redo (rebroadcast)
 
Yes, me too, and at such a decent time of the evening too!

Thanks Doug!

jschultz16 11-09-2009 08:37 AM

Re: RP LIVE - Chris Tarantino redo (rebroadcast)
 
Is there any way you could re-rebroadcast this at a time later than 2pm central? I only ask because many people, including myself, work a full time job and do not get off until later in the day. I desperately want to watch this but cant as I am at work.

josh

rystro 11-09-2009 08:39 AM

Re: RP LIVE - Chris Tarantino redo (rebroadcast)
 
What exactly does this session cover specifically? Those that have attended this before what kind of tools/techniques were used?

Doug mind giving us some expectations?

gamedonechanged 11-09-2009 09:26 AM

Re: RP LIVE - Chris Tarantino redo (rebroadcast)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jschultz16 (Post 248805)
Is there any way you could re-rebroadcast this at a time later than 2pm central? I only ask because many people, including myself, work a full time job and do not get off until later in the day. I desperately want to watch this but cant as I am at work.

josh

Josh I think whatever the time zone you have to bear in mind that we all may have had things previously planned for that time so we all have to accomadate. For example the Amy Dresser one didn't finish until midnight yet I didn't mind staying up for it.

If this get's moved forward I would say can it not be earlier as I have to go to work the next day. I guess that's the idea of the rebroadcast, so you get another chance to make it ect...


Quote:

Originally Posted by rystro (Post 248806)
What exactly does this session cover specifically? Those that have attended this before what kind of tools/techniques were used?

Doug mind giving us some expectations?

Well I presume whatever is involved in that before after pic on the above link. I asked someone who went to the last one a similar question. Whatever the techniques used I think we can all agree the retoucher in question has things we could all learn from. (well newbies like me anyway haha)

elboertjie 11-09-2009 12:25 PM

Re: RP LIVE - Chris Tarantino redo (rebroadcast)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamedonechanged (Post 248809)
Josh I think whatever the time zone you have to bear in mind that we all may have had things previously planned for that time so we all have to accomadate. For example the Amy Dresser one didn't finish until midnight yet I didn't mind staying up for it.

It continued past 1am Central Europe Time. 9pm CET (2pm CST) is just perfect for the entire EMEA region.

Amanda_Lauren 11-09-2009 01:55 PM

Re: RP LIVE - Chris Tarantino redo (rebroadcast)
 
I am going to have the same problem. In NEW YORK it will be 3pm. I will be at work, and I am not quite sure if my boss will let me watch this at work. Can't they rebroadcast it on a weekend?

gamedonechanged 11-09-2009 02:13 PM

Re: RP LIVE - Chris Tarantino redo (rebroadcast)
 
The original one was more suited for US folks so it's only right this one is more suited to Europeans. Jeeeezz :-)

Amanda_Lauren 11-09-2009 02:39 PM

Re: RP LIVE - Chris Tarantino redo (rebroadcast)
 
I understand such, but I was unable to view the original broadcast as well. :)
I think we should have access to reviewing them at all times, even if we have to pay. These tutorials are so helpful.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2016 Doug Nelson. All Rights Reserved