RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RetouchPRO LIVE Discussion and announcements for RetouchPRO LIVE events

RetouchPRO LIVE with Amy Dresser (12/12/09)

Old 12-09-2009, 07:41 AM
Janitor

RetouchPRO LIVE with Amy Dresser (12/12/09)

Amy Dresser is the closest thing to a celebrity the retouching community has. That her first RetouchPRO LIVE show would be our most popular show ever was a given. The surprise was how friendly and open Amy is about sharing her technique. An unexpected bonus was her demonstration of bone-deep professionalism.

Now Amy is returning with another image to show us her beauty retouching technique. Watch Amy's desktop live as she performs this beauty retouch from start to finish. She'll describe her thought process and technique as she works, and will answer questions from the audience.

Saturday, December 12, 4pm CST (click the link below for other time zones)

Click the following link for details and ticket sales:
http://www.retouchpro.com/index.php?page=dresser
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-09-2009, 05:43 PM

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE with Amy Dresser (12/12/09)

OMG! im gonna have a heart attack!
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-10-2009, 03:56 AM

Not sure if I really want to do this again. As I remember last time much of the skin healing work was already done on another PSD and she was just revealing layer groups talking but then went on to do the highlights. I guess it's pretty much the same techniques as before. Might catch the rebroadcast if it's good.
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-10-2009, 06:57 AM

why do you have a lik to this stupid youtube being a black person this video upsets me
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-10-2009, 07:15 AM

I think that's a bit of a silly comment and not even related to this thread. I've seen that video before though and all I can say is drugs are for mugs.
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-10-2009, 10:24 AM

I have to agree that there is no need to have a video like this on a retouching forum.... what does it have to do with anything here.... it is insulting and disturbing.... I am white by the way...... I don't blame the man for being upset.... that's all I have to say.... it's self evident.
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-10-2009, 10:48 AM

For those who failed to notice that video link is part of his sig. It's not like he actually posted that here as a contribution to this thread. If you don't like it then don't comment. Simple as really. By commenting you are just stirring up conversation when in reality you probably don't want to talk about it.
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-10-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamedonechanged View Post
For those who failed to notice that video link is part of his sig. It's not like he actually posted that here as a contribution to this thread. If you don't like it then don't comment. Simple as really. By commenting you are just stirring up conversation when in reality you probably don't want to talk about it.
In using it as his sig he's making it a contribution to every thread he posts in. You do get that his link is there so that others will go "enjoy" the video, don't you?
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-10-2009, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamedonechanged View Post
So what you are saying is don't voice an opinion.... just shut up and don't say anything...... that's an easy out from not hearing that some people are offended by it... bury your head in the sand..... as Flashtones said , it's in every posting that person makes..... if you don't like what others are saying about it don't comment either... your advice... and please do not tell me I'm stirring up conversation & don't really want to talk about it..... I'm saying something about a link that bothered somebody & that is what I meant to say, not just to have conversation.......you will be glad to know I'm finished... no more to say about it.... didn't mean to disrupt the Amy Dresser conversation.
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-10-2009, 02:08 PM

Some people are so easily offended these days. Give it a rest reverend.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE