RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Chat Room

RetouchPRO LIVE Discussion and announcements for RetouchPRO LIVE events

Advertise Here

Free Rebroadcast or Refund if LIVE got problems?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2010, 09:38 PM

Free Rebroadcast or Refund if LIVE got problems?

I'm just suggesting if there perhaps be a refund or maybe free rebroadcast of the same show or other show if somehow the LIVE presentation that we happened to signed up for has something like, audio problem, video not showing up, etc.

I'm not really concern with the money issue. I'm not too serious with "Hey, give me back the money!"

What I'm concerned and make me hesitate to join the LIVE presentation sometime is that since it is LIVE, there are always something we never know that will happen or expected.

First of all the LIVE show starts at 4:00 a.m. according to my time zone. I have to wake up for it. Then if it happened to be the case where there are some technical problem, this would be a pain.

This is the whole reason of why I'll just wait for the rebroadcast recently. However, I still have the desire to attend the LIVE as questions can be addressed but then I just prefer that the whole show runs smoothly.

So if there are cases when people who attend the LIVE show and encounter some technical problems, they should be given a chance to attend a rebroadcast as a complimentary if there is a problem from the presenters side.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Janitor

Re: Free Rebroadcast or Refund if LIVE got problem

If anyone requests a refund, I've never turned one down. I have no way of tracking credits from one show to the next.

RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE