RetouchPRO

RetouchPRO (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/)
-   RetouchPRO LIVE (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/retouchpro-live/)
-   -   RetouchPRO LIVE with Amy Dresser "Elvada" (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/retouchpro-live/29045-retouchpro-live-amy-dresser-elvada.html)

Freya 02-13-2010 03:57 PM

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE with Amy Dresser "Elvada"

Nope, not just you Flashtones.

coolpic 02-13-2010 03:57 PM

The same is true for me - waiting for organizer

y2cute 02-13-2010 03:59 PM

ur not alone lol waiting for an organizer to arrive...

hobocamp 02-13-2010 03:59 PM

same here. 3:59 and it still says "waiting for organizer".

willow_wisp 02-13-2010 06:35 PM

that was great. i enjoyed it as always. even though Amy has her own sort of "formula" which i'm familiar with now i still love watching her work as it never ceases to be insightful. also i really loved the chat at the end about her working life as it is something i really wonder about a lot regarding professional working freelance retouchers. thanks Amy! and thanks Doug!

flixbda1 02-13-2010 06:36 PM

I enjoyed the Amy Dresser Live Retouch. I did have one question that I asked like three or four times that did not get addressed. I wanted to know if Amy was a user of Nik Software like Color Efex Pro, Dfine or Viveza. I also wanted to know if she used Fluid Mask for quicker cleaner less time consuming selections. I know most people use Photoshop but if there is a quicker way to do things, I would like to know people in the industry's take on that. Can anyone tell me what their experience has been with this software?

george_zakharov 02-13-2010 06:38 PM

Thanks Doug and Amy. The show was really incredible.
I liked how it turned out to be a greesy eighties' look.
I was expecting maybe some tossing around with make-up enhancement, but for this image in particular the look we got is just great. Maybe next time the brief will be tougher or something ;-)

y2cute 02-13-2010 06:39 PM

THAT was A great show.:) HOPEFULLY, we can have Amy do fashion image on the next one. her last 3-4 shows were all beauty. would like to see her retouch than just the face and more on figure and background. I love the chat at the end too. want to hear more about her!

KFT 02-13-2010 06:40 PM

It was a great show! I learn a lot. There is one thing I forget. That is: how did she do the color correction (generally)? The original photo is yellowish, but after color correction, the skin color looks very good.

sebbygg 02-13-2010 06:48 PM

Hello I'm new here. I liked the show. Learned al lot of new ways to do things.
Next time I will join again. Thanks to Doug and Amy!

Doug I maybe have an interesting Image for use as an example, of a man arround 35 years.