RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RetouchPRO LIVE Discussion and announcements for RetouchPRO LIVE events

Suggesting an addition

Old 04-16-2011, 07:43 PM

Suggesting an addition

I have attended a few webinars and find them very educational and with that said I would like to propose an addition to the forum. I'd like to know if it would be possible to add a heading(if that's what it's called) so that you we could go to just one spot to download show notes from the presenters. The heading could be simply "Show Notes" and with in would be a listing of each presenter. Click in a name and a list(with links to) of the show notes by title. I had asked a question in today's webinar and was informed that the subject had already been discussed in a previous webinar. Not remembering having seen this info I did a search on Andrew Rodney with the hope that his talks would show up in a list, but the search turned up nothing. I know that there are other preseters that have done multiple classes but you almost have to know when the class was done in order to get to the notes.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-17-2011, 04:02 AM
Janitor

Re: Suggesting an addition

A fair suggestion, except that Andrew is the only presenter that regularly has notes to dl. So it would basically be a list of Andrew's show notes, which would be of little use for the other 90% of shows.

If you nav to the RP LIVE subforum (we're in it right now) and use Search This Forum for the term "rodney", you'll get a list of his shows.

If you'll remind me what it was you were asking about, perhaps Andrew or I could point you to which show he was referring to.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-17-2011, 10:31 AM

Re: Suggesting an addition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Nelson View Post
A fair suggestion, except that Andrew is the only presenter that regularly has notes to dl. So it would basically be a list of Andrew's show notes, which would be of little use for the other 90% of shows.

If you nav to the RP LIVE subforum (we're in it right now) and use Search This Forum for the term "rodney", you'll get a list of his shows.

If you'll remind me what it was you were asking about, perhaps Andrew or I could point you to which show he was referring to.
Thank you for getting back to me. I was under the impression(wrongly, I see) that all(if not most) of the presenters had notes. The question that I refereed to concerned where to locate lightroom for optimum functionality and was told that it had been covered in another show(the show on DAM LR)which I hadn't been able to attend. I also had tried the Search this Forum(typing in "andrew rodney") and there was nothing. After receiving your response I typed in "rodney" and the only thing that came up was my original question and your response! In any case, I did find what I was looking for, but it meant scrolling through the list to find Andrew's classes and checking each one to locate what I was looking for.
Maybe an alternative to what I originally proposed could be a heading(Webinars)on which you click on and and presented with a list of presenters and under each name(click a name) a list of there programs with a link to that programs YouTube replay.
Again, just a suggestion. Keep up the good work! It's most appreciated.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE