RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RetouchPRO LIVE Discussion and announcements for RetouchPRO LIVE events

Can I get your feedback on a new RP LIVE idea?

Old 08-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Janitor

Can I get your feedback on a new RP LIVE idea?

I'm kicking around an idea for a new addition to the RetouchPRO LIVE lineup.

You've probably (hopefully) seen one of our shows where we switch from broadcasting my screen to the screen of our guest presenter. Traditionally, that's where we stay for the remainder of the show.

But did you know we also have the capability of showing the screen of anyone in the audience (with their approval, of course)? They can also talk using a headset or their computer mic.

So my idea is a show where there is no guest presenter, but anyone in the audience can volunteer to present. It can be to show their work, demo a technique, or even demo a problem and ask for help.

So kind of like a Google+ hangout, only a lot more structured, and fully moderated. But screen-driven instead of webcam-driven. And capable of handling a LOT more participants.

This would be boring if only a couple of people join, but could be thrilling with dozens, which is why I need your feedback. Obviously time zones would need to be taken into consideration, but we can worry about that later.

So, if this was scheduled for some weekday night or some weekend afternoon, would you join? More importantly, would you volunteer to present during one of these?
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-13-2012, 07:33 PM

Re: Can I get your feedback on a new RP LIVE idea?

Goodness - how this site has changed - so 000 very commercial now. Extremely hard to navigate and kinda dare I say it - trashy. I loved this site way back - too much junk to navigate here. MM
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-20-2012, 11:11 AM

Re: Can I get your feedback on a new RP LIVE idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretM View Post
Goodness - how this site has changed - so 000 very commercial now. Extremely hard to navigate and kinda dare I say it - trashy. I loved this site way back - too much junk to navigate here. MM
I have been a member of this site for a long time. I for one, am glad that Dough has found a way to get a little back for the many years he has hosted this site at his expense. If you don't like the site, nobody is forcing you to be here. Just my 2 cents.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > RetouchPRO LIVE