RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > RP Tutorials
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RP Tutorials Discussion for tutorials published via our automated system, and about the tutorial publishing system itself.

Quick, easy, painless "Selective Focus".

Old 03-05-2004, 04:24 PM

Post Quick, easy, painless "Selective Focus".

Set the focus to highlight selected areas of a photo using PS7 [details]
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-06-2004, 04:01 AM

Hi Bob - thanks for taking the time to write this one up. The last few images in the tutorial (everything from "With very little effort, you can make some photos look as if their DOF was set “Perfect” when you snapped!" onwards) aren't showing up in the tutorial - when I checked the source code, they're down as pointing to images on your own hard drive (C:\DOCUME~1\BOBHAL~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01).

If these images are meant to be there, then please have a go at uploading them and fixing the references. If not (if they were just working images before you uploaded, for example) then please let me know and I'll get rid of the references from the tutorial.

Thanks again, Leah
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-06-2004, 12:56 PM

No other photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah
Hi Bob - thanks for taking the time to write this one up. The last few images in the tutorial (everything from "With very little effort, you can make some photos look as if their DOF was set “Perfect” when you snapped!" onwards) aren't showing up in the tutorial - when I checked the source code, they're down as pointing to images on your own hard drive (C:\DOCUME~1\BOBHAL~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01).

If these images are meant to be there, then please have a go at uploading them and fixing the references. If not (if they were just working images before you uploaded, for example) then please let me know and I'll get rid of the references from the tutorial.

Thanks again, Leah
Thanks, Leah!
There are no images beyond "With very little effort, you can make some photos look as if their DOF was set “Perfect” when you snapped!"
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-06-2004, 05:46 PM

That's OK then - it must be "ghost" code and I'll get rid of it (I was alerted to the fact that there was something invisible there by the huge space at the bottom of the tutorial before the bottom of the page - but by the time you read this I'll have got rid of that, so you probably won't know what I'm on about )
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-06-2004, 05:57 PM

Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah
- but by the time you read this I'll have got rid of that, so you probably won't know what I'm on about )
I know what you were talking about. I wrote the tut in word and did a copy and paste. I then had to load the photos and it was a lot less space. I just did'nt know how to get rid of it.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > RP Tutorials