Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

Retouchpro on IRC?

Old 02-07-2006, 08:53 AM
Retouchpro on IRC?

I've been an avid IRC user for years, so any time I take up a new hobby I try and track down an IRC channel for it.

IRC for those who don't know is a chat system that has been around for years, anyone can create a room, then people can come in and chat.

Unfortunately I was unable to find a retouching chat room, so I figured I'd just start one myself and see if there was any intrest in it. I figured it'd be great for just general talk about retouching and for having people to bounce ideas off or ask for assistance.

For the IRC inclined, I have created the channel #retouchpro on efnet, right now it's just me but it'd be great if anyone interested would join. If you see me in there (as Twitch) and I seem idle, just hang out for a bit and I'm sure to wake up eventually.

If you think this is something you'd be interested in maybe leave a post here or drop me a pm and if there is any intrest I can do up a proper tutorial to assist everyone in getting connected.

Just an idea I thought I'd throw out there. I think it'd be really great to be able to chat in real time with other people interested in photo restoration/retouching.

Reply With Quote top
Old 08-30-2006, 01:29 AM
You still hanging out there?

I have thought that this site needed a logged or just interactive chat for immediate feedback and thoughts. I will join right now in hopes that we can get it going.

msg me if you do not know how to get on irc or cannot find efnet on irc.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon