RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

Hello from Phoenix, AZ

Old 02-03-2008, 09:05 AM

Hello from Phoenix, AZ

Hello All,

I have lurked in this forum a several times and have finally decided to join you all.

I work in the prepress industry but am definitely not an expert when it comes to retouching. Hope I cam contribute some and learn a lot.

Photobart
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-03-2008, 11:02 PM

Re: Hello from Phoenix, AZ

Always nice to have someone from AZ join us. Bet you'll be glad when all the Super Bowl circus moves on, huh?

I have no doubt you'll be a valued contributor sooner than later. Prepress knowledge is frequently needed around here.

Welcome aboard.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-04-2008, 12:33 AM

Welcome, Photobart! Since you lurked before you joined, you already know that it is a friendly forum with lots of images to practice with and tutorials/tips to learn from -- enjoy your visits, and thanks for your willingness to share your expertise.

Danny, since Super Bowl XLII turned out to be one of the best ever, and the FBR Open (also in metro Phoenix) ended with an exciting sudden-death playoff, there are probably a lot of folks here who were happy to attend either or both (and all the related parties), and many who are also happy to catch up on some sleep or drive in a bit less traffic after the crowds have left.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-04-2008, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Swartz View Post
Welcome, Photobart! Since you lurked before you joined, you already know that it is a friendly forum with lots of images to practice with and tutorials/tips to learn from -- enjoy your visits, and thanks for your willingness to share your expertise.

Danny, since Super Bowl XLII turned out to be one of the best ever, and the FBR Open (also in metro Phoenix) ended with an exciting sudden-death playoff, there are probably a lot of folks here who were happy to attend either or both (and all the related parties), and many who are also happy to catch up on some sleep or drive in a bit less traffic after the crowds have left.
I have to admit I did not attend either event, I think it is exciting for those events to be held here but I am just not one for battling crowds. It will be nice for some of the traffic to lighten up as well. I work near the TPC and therefore drive near the FBR crowds, I could see some of the desert areas in the area turned into parking lots for those attending. Too bad the weather wasn't a little warmer for the event, ya, us Phoenicians think that 65 degrees is a little cool.

Thanks for the welcome comments, I hope to starting posting later today.

Photobart
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon