RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

Hello

Old 02-18-2009, 04:59 AM

Hello

Hello all

Recently joined and so the system is suggesting that I post here. Being easily led, here goes:

My name is Craig. I've been interested in photography for a while but it wasn't until I got my first digital camera that I really got hooked. People were impressed (always a bonus!) and were asking me to do weddings, so I invested in a D200, some lenses and a course.

I am currently looking to increase my wedding business with this year being my first year. I'll be marketing heavily looking to take a good number of bookings for 2010, possibly some late weddings in 2009.

I'm also looking to do more commercial photography, products, clothes, corporate, hence the reason for joining the site. I really need to make my images pop and look really professional - I know the majority of that is done in camera, but I also know I need to improve my PS skills and techniques to really bring it on.

My webiste is www.bymasson.co.uk
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-24-2009, 02:24 PM

Re: Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by bymasson View Post
I'm also looking to do more commercial photography, products, clothes, corporate, hence the reason for joining the site. I really need to make my images pop and look really professional - I know the majority of that is done in camera, but I also know I need to improve my PS skills and techniques to really bring it on.
Hello Craig...and welcome,

You are correct, most of the best effects are done with lighting. Have great control of your lighting, and you are bound to produce good quality work. Post work is simple if you do the work before.

Explore!
-Keven
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon