RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

I'm asking for your prayers

Old 03-20-2009, 04:07 AM

Re: I'm asking for your prayers

Swampy
I am sorry to hear of your illness,My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Yvonne (SP)
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-20-2009, 04:33 AM

Swampy, you have touched so many lives, so many of us owe our interest in photoart to your excellent tutorials and fantastic advice. Thank you so much.
Now you need to turn all that focus and determination in to fighting your disease. Most of us will be offering up a prayer for your recovery every time we come to this forum and with every attempt at photoart. You've made a lot of friends here and we're all pulling for you.
Shari
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-20-2009, 08:00 AM

So sad to hear this news of your illness, Swampy.
I'll pray for your recovery.
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-20-2009, 08:51 AM

Dearest Swampy,

The smallest things can change our lives -
one hand reaching out to another...
one prayer whispered in faith...
one moment that shines with His presence.

Thinking of you,
believing with you,
praying for you -
and wanting you to know how much I care.

Diane
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-20-2009, 09:12 AM

Based on your lifelong track record of overcoming challenges of all kinds and sizes, I'm betting on you, Dee Dee, and God's healing power. As Janet said, "prayers do work" -- and we're ALL pulling and praying for you.

~Danny~
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-20-2009, 10:05 AM

I'm new here and this is my first time posting. I am a prayer partner with a number of ministries and prayer is my passion. I came upon this post providentially - I don't believe in coincidences. I have no special power, no gift of healing. But I believe in a powerful God who loves us, hears us and honors our prayers. You asked for prayer. Praying now.

Heavenly Father, You are sovereign, righteous, holy, merciful and unchanging. What confidence we have in You! There is none like You and you are God alone. We confess our inadequacies and failure to be all we could be. Forgive us our sins and help us to repent. Thank You for all Your blessings and what you are about to do in the life of Swampy.
This precious person has been given very bad news and is rightly fearful and confused. We claim courage for her Father, for You are the author of life, possessing all power. You give and take away. Your timing is perfect, Your plans immutable. Whatever reason You’ve allowed Swampy to go through this experience, it is for good purpose. We call down the power of all heaven to give her strength now to fight the demons of anxiety, hopelessness, depression, defeat and every other negative agitator. Lord of mercy and goodness, we cry out for healing energy for this lady who is so respected by her peers. Would you give her peace and comfort in this dark hour. Would you grant her confidence in the physicians who will be treating her case. Would you instill Your wisdom and healing knowledge into those physicians as they consider treatment plans for Swampy. And most of all, would You be glorified by all by Swampy’s attitude and trust in You. We pray these things in the matchless name of Jesus, amen.

May you find comfort and strength in the prayers and love of family and friends in the difficult days ahead. Bless you, annee :-)
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-20-2009, 02:11 PM

Damn, Swampy, been out of town a couple of days logged in to read some news...but certainly not those! Been through that a couple of years ago - different part, though. Get outta the hospital as much as you can, stay with people you love and try to distract yourself as much as you can. That helped me a lot not to get too depressed. My thoughts and wishes are with you

Hugs
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-20-2009, 03:57 PM

Hi Swampy, that is hard news. I had breast cancer - 2 years ago. Praise the Lord, I'm done with the surgery, chemo and radiation, now feeling great. The Lord will help you too, remember He is the great physician. You will be in my prayers.
cathy

Last edited by CathyH; 04-02-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-20-2009, 04:45 PM

Swampy, I'm so sorry to hear the news. But it's good that you are getting treatment, and especially at the treatment center that's so close to your sister! God IS good and He'll take you through this, especially with the blessing of spending time with your sis! I'll be praying, Swampy!
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-20-2009, 05:17 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you Swampy, I'm so sorry to hear this and I wish the best to you!
Daiana
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon