Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

Greetings all...

Old 04-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Greetings all...

Greetings all, just found the site and I hope to be spending a lot more time here in getting to know a lot more of you. I have been in photo restoration for about 7 years now and can say that it really is a passion in my life. I recently started my own business (The Family Time Machine) which essentially restores and protects different media in the digital realm. With that, I am also a videographer and one of my products is essentially an autobiography done in documentary form. My business is all about "preserving one's memories for lifetimes to come" and at its core is a strong sense of preserving family stories through photo restoration and video productions.

I am based in North Carolina and have a website ( and I am coming out with a newsletter this summer. If you are interested, please check out the blog on the site which I try to update with various stories about larger scale restorations, tips for people on how they can save their own stories economically and other things that speak to the idea of preserving family legacies.

But I am here to communicate with you guys, get ideas and hopefully give a few too.

Feel free to send me a message, I would like to hear from the veterans on the site as well as the newbies and I hope that this collaboration will help all of us artistically and financially.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Re: Greetings all...

Hello all!

I'm an amateur media editor who specializes in old TV clips, but recently I've begun branching out into machinima (CGI movie-making with dedicated programs). If any of you have that interest in common, I'd love to compare notes and get a bit of help whenever you're able to spare the time. Many thanks!
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon