RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

I'm Annoyed - inet DRAMA inside, u've been warned.

Old 07-07-2009, 03:57 PM

Re: I'm Annoyed - inet DRAMA inside, u've been war

And I was all set to hit my knees and beg
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-07-2009, 05:09 PM

You run into a lot of friend collectors on facebook to see how many friends they can get. It's an ego trip. Also, some applications like RockYou pets give your extra coins and perks if you have more friends on the games.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-08-2009, 01:17 AM

facebook is a little tricky. i've only been on there a few weeks now. i do get the odd request for someone who wants to be my friend and i have no clue who they are. but, because of the way facebook interacts, i can see posts to my friends from folks i dont know but are friends of that friend. so, i wonder, with the oddball requests, i wonder, is this a friend of a friend? but, if they dont send a text message with the request saying who they are, and i dont know them, forget it.

the deal is, if you (whomever) were ever taught manners as a kid, you were also taught introductions. "john, this is sally. sally, this is john. john works with me. sally is my cousin." it's the polite thing to do then, to send an introduction with your friend request. it only follows then, that someone sending a request who doesnt send an intro, isnt very polite and do you really want to be friends with someone who isnt very polite?

god, i sound like ms. manners. lol.

godmomma, it's never ok for someone to pull that kind of rudeness. and you're always free to let them know it.

so, who wants to be my friend? *sings* "will you be my neighbor?" *grin*
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-08-2009, 07:35 AM

lol thank u for the manners lesson ms. manners

But I really don't mind this girl adding me on facebook... the whole argument was about THIS GUY (the FB friend in common) emailing the girl who had added me and Asking her WHY she had added ME ¬¬ without knowing me.

anyway.. it's over now, the guy doesn't get or think he was out of place and i'm not having a conversation with him that doesn't start with "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have, I'll never do it again"

The girl who added me, on the other hand it's a GREAT model I love her looks and I'm going to recommend her to all my clients.
xx
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-08-2009, 09:09 AM

Geeeeeez I am not gonna get into a whole psychology lesson here but I'll touch on Godmother again,,,,oh, ummmmmmm on her post I mean ......
You as a woman know I am sure that it is a classic thing that the majority of guys do to try and fix everything that a woman needs fixed. It takes maturity for a guy to come to the understanding that if a woman needs fixed she will ask for it othe then that she wants you to listen, comment if asked and just let her vent. Especially a guy that is trying to impress the woman.
Wow, this is so off topic but I am sorry, guys can be a real Jack as***s. Thank God I am perfect, ha....lol......
c
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-08-2009, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmother View Post
btw... does someone speak dutch?
I'm Dutch, so I think I'd manage
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-10-2009, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlight View Post
it is a classic thing that the majority of guys do to try and fix everything that a woman needs fixed. It takes maturity for a guy to come to the understanding that if a woman needs fixed she will ask for it othe then that she wants you to listen, comment if asked and just let her vent. Especially a guy that is trying to impress the woman.
Someone's been reading John Gray?
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon