RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

The Half Blood Prince Greets from Asia

Old 08-05-2009, 11:07 PM

The Half Blood Prince Greets from Asia

Saying Hello and Nice to meet you all over here from Asia.

My name is Sho

I'm actually half Japanese and Thai born Japanese but grew up and live in Thailand. However, I've been studying in English most of my life. Therefore, I speak, read, write in English, Thai, and Japanese.

I'm from photography background but with passion in graphics and CG. Have been using photoshop for a while but still intermediate level while friends and colleagues are somehow Photoshop Wizards.

Hopefully this place could be refer to as my internet home in someway.

Nice to meet all of you.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-16-2009, 01:19 PM

Re: The Half Blood Prince Greets from Asia

Sho,
Sorry for the late welcome, but I've been traveling quite a bit lately. We certainly hope you enjoy RetouchPro and find it useful to your endeavors. There is a nice mix of talent here. We hope you will also join in and share your experience with others.

I only wish I could speak many languages; but my brain just does not seem to work that way. We hope you will chime in often and utilize all of the tools available to you here.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-16-2009, 09:31 PM

Welcome to RetouchPro, Sho..
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-18-2009, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyO View Post
Sho,
Sorry for the late welcome, but I've been traveling quite a bit lately. We certainly hope you enjoy RetouchPro and find it useful to your endeavors. There is a nice mix of talent here. We hope you will also join in and share your experience with others.

I only wish I could speak many languages; but my brain just does not seem to work that way. We hope you will chime in often and utilize all of the tools available to you here.

Thank you very much for your warm welcome, Tommy. Infact I didn't expect any reply or response with regards to welcoming as I do understand that there are always many new posts and newcomers coming in to introduce themselves. Therefore, it's not easy to go through responding to everyone. Well, I'm not serious about it. Anyway, really thank you for your time to respond with warm welcome. Nice to meet you and I'm glad I joined this web forum as there are tremendous treasures of knowledge to dig for.

Well, you might not be able to speak many languages but I believe you have your own other talents or maybe even gift. That's why you belong here in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyong View Post
Welcome to RetouchPro, Sho..
Thank you andy and nice to meet you
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon