Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

sorry for the issues with the backdrop site

Old 10-20-2009, 05:21 PM
sorry for the issues with the backdrop site

About 2 years ago i started a website you could download backdrops from.

Because of heath issues, The site did fall off the wagon a bit and my apologies, Another member made a comment in another one of my posts, i had no idea I had missed emailing some of you all here.

Because of the health issues, life because a twisted mess. First came the hospital bills then the creditors. the weight gain, and i could do nothing about it. My whole business fell apart, with my life.

That said i do want to make it up to you all. If you had an account please let me know. Email me here. And I will be glad to send you a link to download all the files that was once on the site. Its the least I can do. Please be honest and email me only if you honestly had an account.

The only reason im back is because i want to help out again. I could of used a fake name and changed my info, but i didn't. I could not remember my passwords, from the old profile so i made a new one. But you can see its still my name and business ( not as big as it was, but im working on growing it again) Also my photo, although im fatter in the new photos. ( working on that as well, when my health will let me).

Also for the friends i have made here, I want thank you for your support and being there in my ruff times. honestly there was days that i felt like life was not worth living for. then one of you all would send an emails asking how I was doing. with out you guys i would have probably never recovered. thank you again so much.

Retouch pro is a great place. And the friends I have made here is truly a blessing. I plan to do my best to help anyone I can here. And i hope I can make new friends as well.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-20-2009, 07:47 PM
Re: sorry for the issues with the backdrop site

Marshall...I wish you had written this note earlier. You must realize that you owe it to your customers, many on retouch, to inform them of your situation once your health had returned. Think about it, you come back on the retouch form and say nothing about your health or the background website until we bring it to your attention...just not good business practice and certainly not one to regain the lost trust.

Your note is a good start and I'm glad your good health has returned.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon