RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

A Welcome Note To Newbies

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 01:46 AM

Re: A Welcome Note To Newbies

Hi,
I am new here. I am glad too be here.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:13 PM

Hello Everyone. This is my first post here. I've not been around much but I intend to be from now on though. I love it here and thank-you for being here.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:06 PM

Hi, This is my first post and I wanted to introduce myself...My name is Rocco and I run a home based photo restoration / retouching / enhancement biz. I am looking forward to interacting with the people here as so many of you seem so eager to help and offer advice.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:09 AM

Hi, all good people, this is my first time on this site, and i am looking forward to learn and enjoy this site
Marco
Old 06-15-2007, 11:57 PM

Hello, everyone
This is my first post here as well as a "newbie"... I actually found this site yesterday as I was looking for links to refer another fellow digital photo enhancer enthusiast. I was really WOW'ed by the tutorials and resources on this site. Am looking forward to sharing and learning more.
Ruby
Old 06-24-2007, 08:52 AM

Smile Re: A Welcome Note To Newbies

Just thought I'd say hello. Just joined and it looks a very interesting site. Plenty of practise samples available and some very lively & informative discussion. Looking forward to paticipating.
Bye for now.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:38 PM

Hi Jak
I'm having trouble getting a clear and consistent bevel effect on my fonts in PSElements 2. Could you direct me to the appropriate forum for posting my question? Or perhaps you could answer me as well... I want to make fonts that are sharp and clear with a shallow drop shadow background and bevelled. I know how to do it in PSE2 but the results are not consistent. At times they are very clear and other times they are fuzzy. What am I doing wrong? Are there any forums that might discuss these kinds of issues.
Thank you for your kindness.

Snooky
Old 07-03-2007, 03:02 PM

Here you go Snooky, a forum just for you

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/photoshop-elements-q/
Regards.....John
Old 07-10-2007, 12:50 PM

Hi everyone

I'm Nicki, and I stumbled upon this site a little while ago and thought I'd check in with everyone and introduce myself. I'm 29 and I live in the south of England and recently I've found myself getting more and more drawn into the world of Photoshop.

At the moment, I'm in the middle of a project and I'm getting really stuck, so shortly I'll be looking for the right place to ask a question about it lol. Although if anyone can direct me, that would be brilliant too. Basically, I'm trying to get a picture of a friend and make them look like a ghost. I don't just want to use opacity, as I really want them to look spooky. If you can help me, I'd really appreciate it.

Hope to speak to some of you soon.

Nicki
xx
Old 07-10-2007, 03:09 PM

Hi, I decided, what the heck, I'll post a note to say how much I've enjoyed what I've seen so far - it looks like there are lots of interesting people and places here to explore. I have a variety of interests, worked doing layout and design on a real estate mag for a few years and am now at liberty to do what I want. Sooo, I decided to work on digital scrapbooking kits since I am the sole holder of all of my Grandmother's and Daughter's photo collections (some of which need tlc) and there are other family members who want copies (and I have some relatives to remove from the photos). I know, I know, I always sort of thought that was hokey but I'm having fun putting photo collections into meaningful groupings, learning basic html, and designing off the wall fun things with Photoshop Elements 5 and Photoshop. I hope to pick up some tips and talk to some friendly people here.... Jak, since you mentioned it, there is a tut I'd love to have but will wait for another post for it.... Linda aka Xntrik

Last edited by Xntrik; 07-10-2007 at 03:15 PM.
Closed Thread

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon