Re: Avatar = Wow.
What I personally did not like about Sherlock:
1. Shots throughout the movie are much too dark and contrast is too high.
Usually due to cheaply done or cheaply executed graphic effects.
2. Story line blunders along without much cohesion.
3. The verbal dialogue is sophomoric and cliché ridden.
4. Sherlock is made to look more like a moronic klutz than an analytical genius.
5. The movie's length is much too long for movie's quality.
The first 15 minutes will tell you that the next 2 hours will be deplorable.
Last edited by aartist; 03-04-2010 at 11:25 AM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Wow - Future PS painting feature looks awesome||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||1||10-13-2009 09:05 AM|
|PhotographyBB Online Magazine: WOW!||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||4||06-06-2008 11:47 AM|
|My pantone palettes WOW||crazyfly1||Software||0||04-05-2008 03:01 PM|
|Wow - exceptional photo, manip work (really)||DannyRaphael||Photo-Based Art||3||03-22-2008 06:48 AM|
|2003 09-18 WOW Tour - Livonia, MI||TwinbNJ||Events||0||06-23-2003 09:41 AM|