Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

Starter saying Hi

Old 02-23-2010, 03:09 PM
Newbie Starter saying Hi

Hello everyone!
So I finally managed to get to the Salon and to present myself after I could not ignore the little text box any longer telling me to write my first entry.
My name is Julian and I live in Germany near to Cologne. At the age of 16 I was lucky enough to be able to participate in a student exchange to New Zealand for half a year where I also got to know that beautiful program of Photoshop.
Having returned back home I simply played around with the clone tool, so nothing big at all but at that time I was that fascinated of what can be done with such a tool, especially that you yourself were able to let something vanish just by clicking around a bit
It all began to become more serious when I got my first DSLR on my 18th birthday and started to take some photographs. Sneeking through different platforms did the rest and now I had new opportunities to play around with Phtotoshop (Elements...).
Apart from photography I also enjoy doing Taekwon-Do or simply relaxing with a good book.

So hope to learn heaps of new stuff around here and probably to give advice later on as well...but that will take some time I reckon

Reply With Quote top
Old 02-24-2010, 02:13 AM
Re: Starter saying Hi

Hello and welcome Julian I am sure you will learn lots here on both the photography and photoshop front

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon