Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

A Reminder of Miracles

Old 03-07-2010, 07:14 PM
A Reminder of Miracles

every day i check the library for new entries and every day i check the gallery to see what wonders have come to light. i'm rarely disappointed

this is just a reminder to all that we do have such facilities and they are well worth the visit, both in viewing and in contribution. this is a user-paid-for site. your contributions keep it going. as long as there is someone to create this place, it will remain. if you dont, it wont. it's pretty simple. this is your site. it's already a great place to come and visit and talk and post your creations and we really do love having you all here! this isnt a donation drive by me here; it's just a simple reminder that the library and gallery are also a part of this place and need all of your loving attention, as well so, go look, go post, upload a pic or a link; we thrive on this stuff and there's rarely a day goes by that i dont go 'wow!' at something i find on RP. i love being wowed! come, take a shot. make me wow
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon