Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

Image published in UK mens magazine :-)

Old 05-12-2010, 12:26 AM
Image published in UK mens magazine :-)

I had an image printed in a UK mens interest magazine called Zoo this month - my first ever publication so very excited :-)

The image was entered in a modelling competition by the model Shelly and has also been posted online here for readers to vote:

Shelly's currently topping the voting which is amazing but I'm realistic enough to know the people interested in this image aren't voting for the skill of the photographer!

Anyway Shelly also linked to a bunch of my other pics of her on a the link at the bottom of the page above. Not all are mine but anything that contains or my logo Tiny Halo Modern Photography is.

Would appreciate any feedback on them and I'm sure Shelly would appreciate you voting for her too.

p.s. They've seriously harmed the jpeg image quality by compressing the size of the original. I can always post a link to the original full size images if anyone is interested.

Thanks for looking
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon