|Salon Just hanging around... |
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)
| ||Thread Tools|
What are your favorite filters/plugins?
My guess is that which plugins are best to invest in, really depends on your main application of images.
I tend to do more manipulations so the 3 I use most often are eye candy, andromeda shadow, and knockout.
I do a bit of everything lol.
I just want to compile a wishlist of the cooler things that I can gradually purchase as I get the cash.
A wishlist... I can relate to that!
* Edge F/X, Dream Suites I, II (AutoF/X)
* Etchtone, Cutline, Screens, Shadows (Andromeda)
* Deep Paint (Right Hemisphere) - spendy, but artsy
* Old Movie (VanDerLee) - best of it's kind
* Puzzle Pro (A.V. Bros.)
* BuzzPro (Fo2Pix) - one of my favorites
* Convert to BW Pro (Digital Imaging Tools) - like channel mixer/monochrome on steroids
* India Ink, Mr. Contrast (Flaming Pear)
* Pan Engraver (Panopticum)
Free off the net...
* Polaroid Dust and Scratches
* Eliminate White
* Eliminate Black
* Paint Engine (Fantastic Machines) - but you know about this one already!
Hope this helps...
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What are your favorite plugins?||chauncey||Photo-Based Art||10||02-07-2007 11:54 AM|
|Favorite books of 2006||Doug Nelson||Non-RetouchPRO Resources||1||09-19-2006 04:07 PM|
|Favorite Restoration Projects||twinkissed||Photo Restoration||12||01-23-2006 01:28 PM|
|PHOTO ART: Mini-challenge #68 – Artists' Favorite Creation(s) or Something New||DannyRaphael||Photo Art Mini-Challenges||47||11-22-2005 11:00 AM|
|Another cat story||jeaniesa||Salon||68||01-03-2005 10:04 AM|