Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

Photoshop crash

Old 07-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Photoshop crash

Hello there,

Since you're reading this, I guess I succeeded to trick you by an intriguing title, in order to lay my pretty formal introduction to this forum.

My name is Jerome, Frenchman, 22 years old and graphic designer. I didn't graduate and drop out school last year to go in London, because I got offered a job in a fashion magazine here. Since then I started retouching pictures, and got to work on a lot of thing, including an international campaign for a russian cigarette brand (because of the advertising agency side of the magazine). I was really lucky to get to work at such levels so early.

Now I'm mainly working for the magazine and on fashion shoots, which is pretty enjoyable. I'd also like to explore further the photography and designing part, as I feel that retouching is just a tiny link on the overall image process. I learned retouching mainly by tutorials, but I got to learn Photoshop since version 7, that helped ! This website is full of nice people and things to learn, that got me here and I'm glad I found it.

Thanks for reading !
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon