Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

Just set up my profile, saying 'Hello'

Old 03-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Just set up my profile, saying 'Hello'

My name is Jason and I have been a member of the site for about two years now, although I have come to the site from time to time for tips and to read the forums I have never really contributed. I'd like to start getting more involved with the discussions here and begin sharing tips of my own.

I have been working in the photography industry for about 6 years now, originally in Boston and graduated from the New England Institute of Art in 2010 with a Bachelor of Science in Digital Photography and Post Production. I have been running my own freelance business since college and have held a variety of positions down the east coast ranging from a studio in boston specializing in corporate portraits and products, to shooting and retouching for a photo contractor for the US army at Fort Bragg. I recently relocated to Atlanta, GA earlier this month where I am now working as a full time retoucher for a local studio.

I just wanted to officially introduce myself and say 'Hello'. I posted a few samples of my work on my profile here and you are welcome to view more on my website at
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon