Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

Hello PROs another one amateur is here...

Old 01-04-2014, 01:28 AM
Smile Hello PROs another one amateur is here...

Hi! The new one is here: My Name is Harry, i come from Germany and beforehand sorry for my 'not perfect' English!...I'm not sure if this Email title is motivating for you, but it's true (sorry for that!).

I just love digital photography and since i have my (semi pro) photo equipment i try hard to make my dreams comes true... And yes i realized that there is so much to learn about it, and ti takes a lot of time! - bit it doesn't scare me - it motivates.
I get first (positive) feed back about my photos through communities as 500px,, Deviantart, Shadowness etc.Now that i have my basic techniques with camera, PS and LR, i try to give some 'personal touch' to my photos, and for that i need 'fine tuning techniques' from Pros with a lot of experience as you are...

Anyway...i think that is enough for first introducing - finally, I would like to get a couple answers to my posts in the future... :-)

My learning process is based is based on two sayings:

'There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers' and
'Stupid is only he who does not ask'...
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon