RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

New guy blues

Old 10-03-2015, 11:34 AM

Re: New guy blues

Ok waaaay to many questions, sorry if my reply wasn't useful but unless you're hiring me to teach you one-on one I really can't put in the time you need to learn. Start with the basics, camera and photoshop manual. I thought you were a touch further along.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-03-2015, 06:09 PM

Don't ask overly broad questions. If you don't know what to ask, you may be looking for something more along the lines of a class.

Don't bump your thread with random gibberish, and stop trolling.

The forum software doesn't have any wiki feature, which makes it difficult to actively maintain something along the lines of a new users' resource features. Someone would have to actively manage that through a specific pinned thread, and they would have to keep links up to date.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-04-2015, 02:14 AM

Location: I was bred and raised in a bitch clutch in earth district. Like you of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quim View Post
Buy a used copy of this older photoshop book:
Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
( supercheap on amazon ).
will get you very far.
You are Aces Quim, Reptilian Space Jesus bless you kind sir.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-04-2015, 02:18 AM

Location: I was bred and raised in a bitch clutch in earth district. Like you of course.
Cool Re: New guy blues

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoobey View Post
Ok waaaay to many questions, sorry if my reply wasn't useful but unless you're hiring me to teach you one-on one I really can't put in the time you need to learn. Start with the basics, camera and photoshop manual. I thought you were a touch further along.
I am sorry I had to get rough skoobey ~straightens green belt~ I couldn't just go quietly into the silent night light those other newbies... In time your wounds will heal. I thank you for your time. P.S. how much training does a written impersonation of Christopher walker get me?

"I.... justhadtoknow... whaaaat itwouldtaketogetsome information." (get it? Try it with the voice.)
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-04-2015, 02:21 AM

Newbie Re: New guy blues

Quote:
Originally Posted by klev View Post
Don't ask overly broad questions. If you don't know what to ask, you may be looking for something more along the lines of a class.

Don't bump your thread with random gibberish, and stop trolling.

The forum software doesn't have any wiki feature, which makes it difficult to actively maintain something along the lines of a new users' resource features. Someone would have to actively manage that through a specific pinned thread, and they would have to keep links up to date.
Well jeez Klev ~kicks a rock~ you didn't have to call me out in front of the boys like that... we'll always have paris. ~kisses klev passionately~ Where's my gum?
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-04-2015, 02:23 AM

Post Re: New guy blues

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirqueRivehn View Post
I am sorry I had to get rough skoobey ~straightens green belt~ I couldn't just go quietly into the silent night light those other newbies... In time your wounds will heal. I thank you for your time. P.S. how much training does a written impersonation of Christopher walker get me?

"I.... justhadtoknow... whaaaat itwouldtaketogetsome information." (get it? Try it with the voice.)
Chris Walken rather.. durr (this isn't a gibberish bump klev, you will know when you see it)
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-04-2015, 02:30 AM

Well fellow newbies who will no doubt find this thread long after I have ascended into the skies with the other photoshoppers in Olympus; It took me 15 posts but now I know the name of the program I need, plus that I need to take a class, plus that klev kisses like he lectures (dry with lots of tongue lashing). Now I leave you to start your own quest and next time you see me I will be speaking the technical lingo of the RetouchPro gurus. (that was the gibberish bump klev, you can't tell the moderator on me cause I said he was a well spoken gentleman with a gravely voice reminiscent of Charleton Heston so there).
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Salon