RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Salon
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Salon Just hanging around...
(Social area, where non-retouching talk is encouraged)

Other online resources

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-08-2001, 12:50 PM
Doug Nelson's Avatar
Doug Nelson Doug Nelson is offline
Janitor
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,068
Blog Entries: 21
Other online resources

By Doug Nelson on Sunday, August 05, 2001 - 08:07 am:

Where else do you all hang out online to learn PS and retouching stuff?

I personally spend time on usenet groups alt.graphics.photoshop and comp.graphics.apps.photoshop (and paintshop pro and others), as well as the Adobe forums. I also subscribe to the Digital Silver email list.

Do you use usenet? Do you use a newsreader, or a web interface? Which ones?
Reply With Quote top
  #2  
Old 08-20-2001, 09:37 AM
chris h's Avatar
chris h chris h is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern UK
Posts: 991
Usenet

D,

As regards newsgroups I use 'Agent' and have done for the past 4 years. I've not seen anything thats a dramatic improvement over it and I've tried a few. It's probably the most stable piece of software on my PC its never crashed.
Over here an amazing number of people with net access never seem to use usenet, I think its one of the best resources available, 90% of the groups are tripe but the other 10% are a great resource such as RPD.

Cheers.
Reply With Quote top
Reply

  RetouchPRO > Community > Salon


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Press release: Smilart Fan Studio Online Photo Editor Doug Nelson Software 0 10-04-2006 08:18 AM
Help finding Resources! Gina_D Photoshop Scripting 5 04-24-2006 02:54 PM
Photoshop Online Resource Guide V. 0.46 xl1ken Photo Restoration 3 01-02-2005 01:52 AM
Online Class Doug Nelson Website Feedback 0 08-08-2001 01:03 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2016 Doug Nelson. All Rights Reserved