RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

Free Plug-in

Old 03-30-2006, 03:55 PM

Free Plug-in

For those of you who like to play with replacing backgounds, this "free" plugin will open up a whole new dynamic for you. It has a tremendous amount of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. I use it frequently, and though it was initially intended for architects, designers, etc., anyone with a vivid imagination and a limited budget will benefit. Here's the download address:
http://www.accurateimage.com/essroc-...butor-version/
Here's the scoop.

Essroc's Masonry Designer builds visualizations of walls, freely mixing bricks and dozens of mortar colors. Outputting to an image file or to a printer, these visualizations can be put to immediate use.

The "Help Topics" which includes screenshots of the software interface is here:
http://www.accurateimage.com/essroc-...help/index.htm

Enjoy!
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-31-2006, 02:42 PM

Nice find, I will have to send to my Brother he is an architect sure he can find some use for it.
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-31-2006, 03:50 PM

umm, this is not a plugin. it's a stand-alone. but certainly a nice 'free' find. thanks

craig
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-01-2006, 09:41 AM

Maybe I've become a bit paranoid here, but this program works only if you are connected to the "net." Have run Ad Aware etc and found no problems, but was just wondering if I am feeding info each time I use it.

Steve
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-16-2006, 11:02 PM

Oops!

I'm so used to the term "plug-in". You're right, it isn't a plug in. But it's still great (and free!). Also Steve, if you call the company's 800 number, they'll send you a cd (also for free). I called them and complained that if my internet should be down for whatever reason, I wouldn't be able to use their product, and they sent the cd to me for backup. I did have to call a few times because the person who was supposed to send it didn't get around to it, but still... it was worth it.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-17-2006, 08:51 AM

Thanks for the info on the CD of this program.

As I said I might be a bit paranoid, but am glad to know it's a safe program to use as it's a neat one.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Staley
I'm so used to the term "plug-in". You're right, it isn't a plug in. But it's still great (and free!). Also Steve, if you call the company's 800 number, they'll send you a cd (also for free). I called them and complained that if my internet should be down for whatever reason, I wouldn't be able to use their product, and they sent the cd to me for backup. I did have to call a few times because the person who was supposed to send it didn't get around to it, but still... it was worth it.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software