RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

PLUGIN's

Old 07-17-2006, 06:18 PM
Patron

Man Craig; you are more serious about ...

... plugins then I.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-17-2006, 07:34 PM
Patron

Ah yes Craig, we all know thou art the plugin king!
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-18-2006, 08:46 AM

hehe, merry christmas

i've just edited the list a bit this morning. there were quite a few duplicates... exact duplicates. and there are still quite a few where it's the same software but just different pages on the same site. i shld probably edit some of those out as well and just put the main page or the page where the plugin can be found. not sure about that yet.

i've also got another, smaller list in the other browser

and if you're a software junkie like me you can do a google on '.8bf' and find a ton that way as well.

i'll continue to edit the list once in a while and try to keep just the plugin link pages or main page if the plugin is listed there. i really do think we need a 'resources' list somewhere that is stickied. i know doug took the resources menu down because it just wasnt being used much but i think we do need one somewhere. i could also post my list of 'graphic editors' in such a list. i've often thought of volunteering to organize this stuff on RP. i see a link in a post somewhere and it gets buried after a while and few end up seeing it over time. there are LOTS of these on RP.

at any rate, i do hope you enjoy these and if so inspired, write something up about the ones you use.

craig
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-20-2006, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraellin
hehe, merry christmas

i've just edited the list a bit this morning. there were quite a few duplicates... exact duplicates. and there are still quite a few where it's the same software but just different pages on the same site. i shld probably edit some of those out as well and just put the main page or the page where the plugin can be found. not sure about that yet.

craig
BTW, I'd suggest removing separate download link to my "Toadies" plugins on some server in Poland (you can find it in the list by word "Toadies"). Not only it gives "error 404", but I'd like to notice that I'm somewhat bored by endless emails asking "I found the tutorial mentioning this and that Toadies plugins but I don't see the plugins in the package I downloaded". The most recent and full Toadies package is still awailable at my site (http://photoshop.msk.ru/), and most of those unsolicited mirrors only make me tell people over and over again that they downloaded some partial packages I'm not responcible for.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-20-2006, 03:22 PM

I. V. Razmanov, ok, i think i erased the right one there. if you find any more let me know.

craig
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-21-2006, 02:54 AM
RetouchPRO LIVE Guest Artist
Patron

Craig, please add www.plugsnpixels.com to your list! ;-) I've tried to make it a one-stop-resource for digital imaging applications and plug-ins.

And I'll plow through your links and catch up with those I've missed...
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-03-2006, 07:07 AM

Aha, it seems like I remembered another good one that seem to be missing: Deep Paint, currently available for free via download.com:

http://www.download.com/Deep-Paint/3...ml?tag=lst-0-1

Although it's core is a standalone app, it has plugin frontend for Photoshop as well.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-07-2006, 12:56 AM

Craig, thanks for the awesome list. I didn't need to make my house payment this month anyway!

I've only glanced through the list, but I have NameSupressed PlaidLite and it's an awesome little program for when you absolutely, positively must make something plaid (great for scrapbook designers).

Also, everything Fred Miranda makes is very good. I use the FM Warm/Cool plugin all the time, I love what it does for outdoor shots.

Also, the Impressionist plugin from Trimoon is very cool.

Now, could you tell us the name of a good plugin organizer??? lol
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-07-2006, 01:38 PM

hi moogirl (what an odd name, but then mine isnt all that common either ),

you're welcome.

i still need to edit that list quite a bit. lots of links that are really about the same thing there.

and yes, there are some real gems there. my current passion if Filter Forge, which i'm currently helping to beta test. i think a lot of filter makers are going to go out of business when that one goes public. and, by the way, i've made a plaid filter in filter forge; just havent submitted it yet.

actually, there are some plugin organizers out there. i forget the exact names as i dont use any of them currently, but at least one was named something like plugin commander or some such. i'm sure someone on the forums can help with that or you could try a google search. they do exist.

as for your house payment, cant help there. addictions are addictions and they must be fed

craig
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-14-2006, 08:42 PM

Blurry Pictures

i have some blurry pictures how can i fix them. A newbie here

Thank you
Chris
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software