RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

Tile Builder - new tool for creation geometric-based seamless tile

Old 09-21-2006, 08:01 AM

Tile Builder - new tool for creation geometric-based seamless tile

Hello,

ImageSkill has released Tile Builder 1.3 - Photoshop-compatible plug-in for creation seamless patterns. It will be useful for web designers, artist and computer graphics enthusiasts. It allows you create fantastic patterns by one touch using symmetry rules. You can use all 17 crystallography wallpaper groups.

Brief introduction into Tile Builder extensive possibilities – “Creation décor and ornament using Tile Builder” . You can design frieze and rosette using Tile Builder

Tile Builder is a shareware, free demo version you can download online: Download Demo version

Free Tile Builder Art Pack - 100 free patterns and 25 masks generated by Tile Builder you can download online Download Free Tile Builder Art Pack

If you run into any problems or have comments, please reply here or to our Forum.

Thanks
Dmitry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tile4.jpg (8.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg tile2.jpg (7.7 KB, 8 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-21-2006, 07:58 PM

Dmitry,

I was looking at another plug in by ImageSkill, namely "Image Repainter". The concept of using color palette of one image and appying it to amother looks very interesting. In the ideal world some king of color mapping/matching (green color of template replacing green color of the image) would be very valuable, although it could be quite difficult to achieve ...
Any plans on making release 1.2 ?

Pavel
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-22-2006, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavel123
Dmitry,

I was looking at another plug in by ImageSkill, namely "Image Repainter". The concept of using color palette of one image and appying it to amother looks very interesting. In the ideal world some king of color mapping/matching (green color of template replacing green color of the image) would be very valuable, although it could be quite difficult to achieve ...
Any plans on making release 1.2 ?

Pavel
Hello Pavel,
The Image Repainter was only test for our new mathematical methods for channel decorrelation, but it became popular and we will develop this product.
We plan make possibility local (color and space) changing of image contest.
Just now, I can not say when we make it, but we make it necessarily.

Regards, Dmitry
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-22-2006, 07:25 AM
Patron

This Is Windows Only. Not Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_Cher
Hello,

ImageSkill has released Tile Builder 1.3 - Photoshop-compatible plug-in for creation seamless patterns. It will be useful for web designers, artist and computer graphics enthusiasts. It allows you create fantastic patterns by one touch using symmetry rules. You can use all 17 crystallography wallpaper groups.

Brief introduction into Tile Builder extensive possibilities – “Creation décor and ornament using Tile Builder” . You can design frieze and rosette using Tile Builder

Tile Builder is a shareware, free demo version you can download online: Download Demo version

Free Tile Builder Art Pack - 100 free patterns and 25 masks generated by Tile Builder you can download online Download Free Tile Builder Art Pack

If you run into any problems or have comments, please reply here or to our Forum.

Thanks
Dmitry
Just to let you know.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-22-2006, 03:13 PM

i shld mention that the guys at ImageSkill sent me a free, full working version to test. i never had the opportunity to fully test it, but i did run it and look at it briefly before my computer broke down. it works exactly as they say and can create some interesting pattens which can be saved off for use as patterns in ps or psp (and i'm sure others which use patterns).

i was also testing filter forge at the time and doing that more than anything else at the time. tile builder, if i remember correctly (sorry, i havent put a lot of my software back on this machine yet), uses any picture you import and makes patterns from it. and i think i remember it can make its own. again, this is from memory from a while back, so maybe dm_cher can answer that.

i will be putting this back on my machine. it's not nearly as comprehensive as something like filter forge, but it's not trying to be and it does do what it says it will and does it nicely.

so,thanks dm_cher

craig
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software