RetouchPRO

RetouchPRO (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/)
-   Software (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/software/)
-   -   Presentation Software... (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/software/15921-presentation-software.html)

New2TheGame 12-08-2006 05:58 AM

Presentation Software...

Hello All! Is anyone aware of any good sites to find templates for displaying your photos/images/designs to clients? By the way, just incase you didn't know... in CS2, Photoshop has a built-in automated PDF presentation function, but it only shows slide-shows...which is cool, but I am looking for great templates for the final mixdown 'after' the client has approved your work. Like after shooting a wedding, or social function, etc...please help.

Thanks. :classic:

DannyRaphael 12-08-2006 10:41 AM

Re: Presentation Software...

Quote:

Originally Posted by New2TheGame
Hello All! Is anyone aware of any good sites to find templates for displaying your photos/images/designs to clients? By the way, just incase you didn't know... in CS2, Photoshop has a built-in automated PDF presentation function, but it only shows slide-shows...which is cool, but I am looking for great templates for the final mixdown 'after' the client has approved your work. Like after shooting a wedding, or social function, etc...please help.

Thanks. :classic:

Sorry, but you lost me here...

The work has been approved, but you want to apply further changes? I'm not getting that. If it's been approved, why change it.

Are you looking for something to do slide-show-like presentation on the web or an application to run on a laptop at a client or prospective client's home to illustrate the final (or prospective) results?

...or "creative" / arty edge effects?

...or ???

--------------

I'll go get coffee now.

--------------

Note: I'm not dissing your question or trying to make fun of you. Just trying to get clarity on the advice you're seeking.

Doug Nelson 12-08-2006 11:52 AM

It may sound odd, but check out the latest version of Elements. It will help you make DVD presentations, and other formats. And there is a user community of template contributors.

New2TheGame 12-09-2006 03:06 PM

It does not sound like you were trying to be funny. Perhaps, I should have edited my comment better, nonetheless, thanks for the reply.... here we go..."take 2"... other than the PDF Presentaion function in PS, I am looking for other creative ways to display images to clients/ potential clients (other than just a slide show) maybe, a Presentaion of "what appears to be" an animated photo album or something like that which shows pictures...hope that clears things.

By the way, how was that coffee? :classic:

Littlecoo 12-09-2006 04:15 PM

Have you tried googling Flash templates or even html/java templates... what you describe sounds like Flash.

skydog 12-09-2006 06:38 PM

do you have an example of what you are trying to do? Is there a link you could provide as a reference?

Frank Lopes 12-09-2006 07:01 PM

If you are looking for more creative ways to show the images, you might try ProShow Gold from Photodex: http://www.photodex.com/

It is specifically designed to make DVDs and VCDs with collections of images meant to be presented on TV. However, it can also create (I believe...) AVIs and EXEs that will run directly from PC.

As it says on the web site:

Use ProShow Gold to easily create stunning slide shows for friends, family, business, or just for fun! Just select your photos and drop them in the show. Record your own voice-over track or add a soundtrack from a CD. Add motion effects and pick from over 280 stunning transition effects to add that final touch.

Off course another option would be to use something like FlipAlbum from www.flipalbum.com.

Quote:

It does not sound like you were trying to be funny. Perhaps, I should have edited my comment better, nonetheless, thanks for the reply.... here we go..."take 2"... other than the PDF Presentaion function in PS, I am looking for other creative ways to display images to clients/ potential clients (other than just a slide show) maybe, a Presentaion of "what appears to be" an animated photo album or something like that which shows pictures...hope that clears things.

By the way, how was that coffee? :classic:

New2TheGame 12-09-2006 10:07 PM

B_I_N_G_O!!!!! That's what I was attempting to discover. Thanks all and thanks Frank.... U R The Man!! :classic:

Frank Lopes 12-10-2006 09:37 AM

Which one hit the sweet spot?

Quote:

B_I_N_G_O!!!!! That's what I was attempting to discover. Thanks all and thanks Frank.... U R The Man!! :classic:

New2TheGame 12-10-2006 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Lopes
Which one hit the sweet spot?

Actually, both hit the spot. They appear to bring that extra "pa-zazzz" to enhance the marketing of a finished project...again, my thanks to all. :thumbsup: