Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

Help needed with Cyborgenic Leopard tutorial

Old 10-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Question Help needed with Cyborgenic Leopard tutorial

I really want to try making something like that. ^ But displacement maps are needed, for the leopards skin. I have paint shop pro 8, and Gimp. But I don't have photoshop. Paint Shop Pro 9 has the displacement map feature, but I don't have that version. And I don't know if I could do something in Gimp, but I thought I'd mention that I have that installed also. I read that Gimp has displacement maps, but I'm not sure if it'd be like in Photoshop. ?

I've wanted to do this tutorial and another few... with displacement maps. Will anyone please help me? The thing I don't like about computer software is that when a new version comes out, the old version...what would I do with psp 8? Oh yeah and would cloning be the only solution? I've tried that, but I don't know how I would do the shadows.. To go with the leopard's body I mean. Any help is grateful...
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software