Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

Please help! (loading brushes in Elements)

Old 10-31-2007, 07:06 PM
Please help! (loading brushes in Elements)

Hello to everyone. I am new to this website and it looks like I really stumbled across the right place. I would love to chat but......right now I'm beating my head against a brick wall and need a little help and I promise to come back to chat at a later time. In looking at some of the forums, specifically one giving directions by Swampy on how she does her abh paintings and going to for the brushes....whew!!! that was a mouth full. I found the website, downloaded, now how in the heck do I get them into my Photoshop Elements. I found the Preset Manager where I'm assuming you can load up new brushes, but it says that they are not the right file type. Can someone please step me through this. Thanks!

Reply With Quote top
Old 10-31-2007, 09:40 PM
Re: Please help!

Mel, welcome to RP. I am not sure if there are a lot of Elements users here so if you do not recv a reply in a reasonable time you can try to post your request at Adobe's PS Elements forum located at the link below.
Regards, Murray
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software