Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

Hugin Panorama Stitching

Old 02-21-2008, 02:01 PM
Hugin Panorama Stitching

Does anyone have experience with Hugin? I just installed Hugin 0.7beta3, hoping to do HDR panos eventually. I don't know of a special pano forum to ask these questions.

I've been trying it out on some regular pano images, and it's coming out ok. I understand it can correct for lens distortions, but don't know how to do it. I have PTLens installed (love it!).

With Hugin I also downloaded PTlensDB. Under the "Camera and Lens" tab, on the right it has a "Load Lens ..." button. It's looking for some kind of .ini file. Can Hugin use the database for PTLens, or does it access the seperate PTLensDB file somehow? I'm wondering how to find the values to go into the Distortions fields (a,b,c,d,e,g,t). Do I make some kind of file that Hugin reads and inputs the correct values in these fields?

Thanks for your help!

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software