Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

Woe Is Me

Old 03-20-2008, 08:46 AM
Re: Woe Is Me

yourquite welcome and too bad.... just a thought for the future...
I think it would be a good idea, a little insurance, to have a undelete/unerase programs readily avail...
that way if you ever need it it avail and you can quickly recover if possible...

and some of these programs don't have to be installed on the hard drive... just be on a diskett or cd......

Originally Posted by bcarll View Post
Unfortunately most of you are right. If I had just deleted the photo I could possibly retrieve it. However the overwriting of it has it gone for ever I fear. Thanks to everyone who has tried to help me undelete my mistake. Oh how I would like to have that one second back. Well it was only around 2 hours of work and at that a labor of love. I think you all have done one or two of those jobs. I truly appreciate how quicklly you all came to my rescue. Another reason why this is such a great forum to be involved in. Thanks again!!

Reply With Quote top
Old 03-28-2008, 07:30 PM
Re: Woe Is Me

Something you might try, just run a search with search assistant for that file name. If it's anywhere hiding on a drive that will find it. Another thought is sometimes I forget that I have Photoshop keep a file on all my edits. If you do too then at least you would have a record of every move you made in retouching the photo the first time.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software