Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

Problem with PSP 9 and 10 with Svc Pack 3

Old 09-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Unhappy Problem with PSP 9 and 10 with Svc Pack 3

I recently accepted MS Svc Pack 3, and since then launching PSP 9 or 10 is a problem with my display and mouse. Normally: I have my monitors (2 of them) upside down and my display inverted to compensate. For those who wish to know, it's keeps my monitors at a better eye level. Anyway, I use ATI Radeon to invert the display, and I use an extended desktop. I had to download an updated driver (from ATI) when I got Svc pack 3 and everything is fine. EXCEPT for using PSP (version 9 or 10.03). I can't find any update to PSP X that will update my driver, and I don't know why it affects my #1 monitor display (does NOT affect monitor 2. Also, inexplicably, the mouse seems reversed: right click to select, and actually although the image is re-inverted by PSP, the position of the mouse still remains the same: i.e. if I click in what used to be (in my 180 degree version) the bottom I am still clicking on the quick launch icons, even though they are now(in the re-inverted image) at the top . Needless to say, I can do nothing and have to use the START key to get to the Re-start option. Then everything reboots and is back to the way it should be. Until I launch PSP again. Even uninstalling PSP causes (at a point in the uninstall) the re-inversion of Monitor #1. I appreciate any help you may have.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Re: Problem with PSP 9 and 10 with Svc Pack 3

welcome to RP, Walman, but this thread belongs in the software forum. so, moving it there
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software