Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

How do i embed a link

Old 09-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Re: How do i embed a link

Originally Posted by Juergen D View Post
I was going to mention that to avoid the round brackets you can wrap around Code tags, however it does not work here. PHP Code tags will, though:

PHP Code:
[url=][b][color=blue]BBCode Tutorial[/color][/b][/url] 

Hi Juergen,

I did originally put the code in a code box, but as you've found, on this site they don't work as they do on most sites (forgot to try php), hence the use of ().

There's any amount of variation in BB Code, and how it's interpreted will depend on which variety a particular site is using.

In my experience, the tabs that seem to have most different interpretations tend to be size tabs.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-29-2008, 01:06 AM
Re: How do i embed a link

ya im just trying to make this apart of my myspace, i was lookign to do a how to like she did but ya i am not into any of this originally but its starting to get interesting if anyone is willing to work with me or give this a shot try this heres what i need hehe... the link i want it to be embed in my myspace. so i went looking for like an embedin generator, but no luck, so i turned to the brains of the makers haha. thanks for listening and help

hope yall have fun

lol now that i look on the replys posted dates, this don look like its gonna work, so it would be a mircale if anyone still reads this thread, HAHAHA

okay another edit, but anyhow yes im just a normal person ya ya blah blah i game mostly and do other crap but heres the links i need embed por favor

and my idea for a special interest would be to produce the image within this link

but use a family prayer as the words used to create the image...
teh prayer: And shepherds we shall be, For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti.

Last edited by corpselord18; 10-29-2008 at 01:14 AM. Reason: lack of attention to detail
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software