RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

Adobe Camera Raw questions

Old 08-12-2010, 11:34 PM

Adobe Camera Raw questions

1. Is there a way to unpreview everything at the same time (e.g. basic settings, vignettes, spot healing brush, camera calibration, etc......)

2. After I make adjustments to a Raw file with ACR and exit out of the program, when I go back to the file in ACR and uncheck Preview, nothing happens. If I make a change then uncheck Preview, it will show me what the file was saved at, but now its original untouched state. Is there a way to look at the file again in its original untouched state? (without setting all the sliders to their default and hiding adjustments)

Thanks!
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-13-2010, 02:05 AM

Re: Adobe Camera Raw questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkamin View Post
1. Is there a way to unpreview everything at the same time (e.g. basic settings, vignettes, spot healing brush, camera calibration, etc......)
If you mean is there a way to see all your changes made within all the different panels, most will show up if you click on the snapshot button (furthest to the right) and hit "P" to toggle the Preview - only during the session where you make these changes, I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkamin View Post
2. After I make adjustments to a Raw file with ACR and exit out of the program, when I go back to the file in ACR and uncheck Preview, nothing happens. If I make a change then uncheck Preview, it will show me what the file was saved at, but now its original untouched state. Is there a way to look at the file again in its original untouched state? (without setting all the sliders to their default and hiding adjustments)

Thanks!
In Bridge, if you select the file, right click (on a PC- not sure on a Mac) and choose "Develop Settings", then click on "Clear settings" or "Default", you will change the file back to the way it looked before your ACR session. Click "Previous Conversion" (in Develop Settings menu) to get your processed work back. The "previous conversion" probably only goes back one session - I haven't tried it out to see.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software